Position: Project Administrator
Location: La Crescent, MN (Minutes from La Crosse, WI)
Reports To: Project Administrator Manager
Status: Full time
- Provide administrative support to the Project Management Team for activities associated with construction projects.
- Assumes responsibility for working with project managers and maintaining complete and accurate records for multiple jobs.
- Maintain project schedules.
- Responsible for various compliance information from subcontractors and vendors.
- Schedule and organize complex activities and meetings.
- Prepare and distribute all project correspondence to clients, subcontractors, suppliers and field operations for each project.
-Manage Project Drawings
-Request, Track and Distribute Submittals & Shop Drawings
-Prepare and Distribute Change Orders
-Attend Jobsite Meetings & Distribute Meeting Minutes
-Attend Project Punchlist at Completion & Distribute
- Collaborate and communicate with a wide range of professionals both internal and external to the organization to ensure success of each project.
- All hotel bookings or coordination for project travel
Position Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree in Business Administration preferred.
- Minimum Associates degree with 2+ years’ experience in administrative role.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong decision-making, problem-solving and creative thinking skills a must.
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to maintain a strong focus on quality, and accuracy.
- Ability to remain calm and professional when faced with tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrate commitment to continuous learning.
How to Apply: If you are qualified and interested in this position, please send your cover letter & resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Attn: Human Resources
About Wieser Brothers General Contractor, Inc:
Wieser Brothers General Contractor, Inc. is a privately held well-recognized and highly-respected commercial construction company in La Crescent, MN. We credit our dedicated team of 150+ employees for 25 plus years of success. We are committed to strong core values that are reinforced in everything that we do. If you are interested in joining an organization that rewards individual initiative and promotes career development through life-long learning visit us at www.wieserbrothers.com.
Wieser Brothers General Contractor, Inc. offers competitive wages based on education and work experience. We also offer a highly competitive benefits program that includes a 401(k) plan, profit sharing, health, life, and dental insurance, short term and long term disability insurance, paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay.
Wieser Brothers General Contractor, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age. EOE and Drug-Free Workplace