Position: Construction Project Manager
Location: La Crescent, MN (Minutes from La Crosse, WI)
Status: Full time
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager. Ideal candidates should have strong
commercial and industrial construction management skills. The qualified candidate will oversee
the development of construction projects and manage its organization, scheduling, and
implementation from inception to completion.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Works closely with the architect/engineer.
- Coordinates estimating, scheduling, and safety efforts.
- Ability to estimate commercial construction projects.
- Conducts pre-bid meetings.
- Directs value engineering.
- Pre-qualifies subcontractors and suppliers.
- Monitors purchasing.
- Supervises shop drawings.
- Maintains regular communication with the field.
- Provides monthly status reports to owner.
- Participates in all team meetings.
- Conducts weekly job site meetings.
- Prepares monthly pay requests to owner/architect.
- Approves and submits monthly pay requests of subcontractors and suppliers.
- Prepares purchase orders for owner tax savings.
- Requests and maintain operation and maintenance manuals.
- Partners with Project Administrator to provide on-going and accessible support.
- Responds to Requests for Information and presents cost adjustments.
- Candidates must possess strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Travel to specific jobsites as necessary.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Business Management or relative field
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in construction of commercial or industrial
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License.
- Knowledge of relevant safety equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote
- safety for the protection of people and property on the job-site.
How to Apply: If you are qualified and interested in this position, please send your cover letter
& resume to: email@example.com Attn: Human Resources
About Wieser Brothers General Contractor, Inc:
Wieser Brothers General Contractor, Inc. is a privately held well-recognized and highly-respected
commercial construction company in La Crescent, MN. We credit our dedicated team
of 150+ employees for 25 plus years of success. We are committed to strong core values that
are reinforced in everything that we do - trust, partnership, excellence. If you are interested in joining an organization that
rewards individual initiative and promotes career development through life-long learning visit us
Wieser Brothers General Contractor, Inc. offers competitive wages based on education and
work experience. We also offer a highly competitive benefits program that includes a 401(k)
plan, profit sharing, health, life, and dental insurance, short term and long term disability
insurance, paid time off (PTO) and holiday pay.
Wieser Brothers General Contractor, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected
veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion,
color, national origin, sex, age. EOE and Drug-Free Workplace