Position: Project Administrator
Location: La Crescent, MN (Minutes from La Crosse, WI)
Reports To: Project Administrator Manager
Status: Full time
· Provide administrative support to the Project Management Team for activities associated with construction projects.
· Assumes responsibility for working with project managers and maintaining complete and accurate records for multiple jobs.
· Prepare contract documents including the following:
- Change Orders
- Purchase Orders
· Maintain project schedules.
· Responsible for various compliance information from subcontractors and vendors.
· Schedule and organize complex activities and meetings. such as bid documents and construction meetings.
· Distribute project correspondence, meeting notes, and punch lists.
· Prepare, track, and distribute submittals to vendors and or subcontractors.
· Prepare and distribute all project correspondence to clients, subcontractors, suppliers and field operations for each project.
o Bidding Documents
o Contract Award
o Manage Project Drawings
o Request, Track and Distribute Submittals & Shop Drawings
o Prepare and Distribute Change Orders
o Attend Jobsite Meetings & Distribute Meeting Minutes
o Attend Project Punchlist at Completion & Distribute
· Collaborate and communicate with a wide range of professionals both internal and external to the organization to ensure success of each project.
Position Skills and Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree in Business Administration preferred.
· Minimum Associates degree with 2+ years’ experience in administrative role.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
· Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong decision-making, problem-solving and creative thinking skills a must.
· Must be detail oriented with the ability to maintain a strong focus on quality, and accuracy.
· Ability to remain calm and professional when faced with tight deadlines.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
· Demonstrate commitment to continuous learning.
How to Apply: If you are qualified and interested in this position, please send your cover letter & resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Attn: Human Resources